View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 21:25   #4031
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit-Transitional Period Ends 31/12/20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I thought we were discussing the potential of Irish reunification. If they were o/s the UK, or GB as it would probably be then, they could quite easily lose those rights.

I’m sure that would be heavily underlined should it come to a vote on the matter
If the British Government wants to tell 900,000 unionists in Northern Ireland that Queen and Country is more than willing to abandon them after marching for 300 years then I genuinely look forward to this message. Hopefully someone gets Arlene Foster's reaction and that of Ian Paisley Jnr when they are told.