View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 21:56   #321
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Funding of the BBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Where is your evidence that Labour voters want the licence fee retained? I was certainly not aware that they were all BBC fans - in fact, my observations are that they tend to steer away from the BBC in favour of the commercial channels.

I have mentioned DTT because, as you know, it is my staunch view that the commercial stations will ultimately abandon that means of broadcasting. It is entirely relevant to my argument.
I've not mentioned Labour voters.
Your staunch view on linear broadcasting was that its days are numbered. There was never a PS about the BBC in there.
In terms of DTT, DTH and even DTC, I can envisage these means of delivering linear channels being superceded in the future.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote