Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 00:14   #1143
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricky Trevor View Post
When the NFL season finishes,I wonder if it will go back to Sky Action?
Hmm you would think so because NFL is quite a short season isnt it. its barely 4 months long which is just odd considering its "americans number 1 sport". Based on that you would think it would change over but i think part of the NFL contract with Sky is to have its own channel aka NFL Network in the UK full time.

Arent the drafts in April too. so they'll probably talk about the draft from April to September and all the pre season stuff. i think this will be more like sky f1 which goes on about 8 months of the year and for 4 months of the year is just repeats. Though to be honest i'm annoyed at the lack of classic F1 races shown. i want 1970s and 1980s matches! Except its always "Oh look its the 2011 italian grand prix...again"
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote