View Single Post
Old 04-09-2020, 00:21   #3337
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
Silly question I know, but did he ask them? Did he ask anybody in the union? The majority of them will still not be Scottish. Whatever way you look at it, not a trade union matter, so he has no mandate on it.
I’m sure it’s up to his membership to decide what he has a mandate to do (or otherwise) and not a right wing member of the Cable Forum!

It’s more excruciating embarrassment for the Scotland branch of the UK Labour Party that they are unable to capitalise on the incompetence of Red Card Ross who presumably wilfully misrepresented the words of the National Union of Farmers as he advocated a policy that he himself voted against!

I truly want to see better from the opposition parties in Scotland to strengthen our democracy. However, they are not offering me much to have faith in.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote