Thread: Tivo V6 Virgin TV Horizon 4 V6
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2020, 15:20   #54
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV Horizon 4 V6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
And lose all my recordings. The tiny bit of interest I had has completely gone now if that's the case. I thought part of the trial would be to see if the upgrade process would be smooth. No need if new hardware for the trial.

Surely that's just for these trials? It would cost VM and arm and a leg otherwise.
I would like the Horizon software but not if I had to return my V6s. I don't wish to lose the ability to record at this stage, and I think the new boxes probably require you to record to the cloud and your retrieval time is much reduced. Not good.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote