View Single Post
Old 03-08-2020, 12:39   #3040
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Lol, a serious question to you, do you want Scotland to be an independent country, and if so, why?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-35301298

I don’t know why you chose to bold the section of that sentence you did, it happened.

My opinion is unimportant - I’m “Mr Knowall”. You put it best yourself a mere few posts ago:

Quote:
Do you live in Scotland? If not what the **** would you know
I’ve made points about the lack of a compelling offer from the Unionist parties, which you’ve been unable to contest and for that reason my response to the thread title as given is “yes” Scotland will leave the UK. Whether I want it to or not isn’t the question posed.
jfman is offline   Reply With Quote