View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 09:03   #1001
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Come on Seph, Old Bean. You're coming across as a tad defensive with your frequent wolfwhistles of "woke". The world's changing and we need to change with it to avoid going the way of the dinosaurs.
I can't even say "I resemble that remark". I'm on the attack.
Wokeism and PC combined are an affront to reasonability.

Many of the woke folk have no perspective on British history and are just jumping on a BLM bandwagon out of their ignorance. There's nothing wrong with British culture, pre-woke British attitudes and our sense of what's right or wrong.

I've only just started! BAME, LGBTQ+_ABC1 squared. Jeez, labelling so that the woke have something to latch onto.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote