View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 13:01   #4416
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by downquark1 View Post
Yes each vaccine will need to be tested thoroughly. Unfortunately our biological knowledge just isn't good enough to predict exactly how everything will work.
I read somewhere that a lot of these vaccines are being based of existing ones and therefore won't need the usual roll-out.

Now I have no idea how you 'build a vaccine' and how you can have parts of it 'be the same' only with a different virus but I guess a vaccine is a lot more complicated than just a nerfed version of the virus. Maybe they need to adapt the stuff in it and that combination of stuff is what's being tested.