View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 10:40   #1573
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: What are you watching right now?

I watched ep 1 when it first came out and thought it was okay but have never been back to it. When the lockdown started and I knew I was going to be off for at least 12 weeks I made myself a list of the tv series I needed to catch up on. The list didn't factor in though the series I wanted to re-watch and was only a list of four or five current series I was behind on. I have been re-watching series and movies which I thought I would never have the time to watch again and it great. I have just finished V (80s) and started 2009. I have also just started Avatar TLB as well but I'll blast through that in no time because they are only 20 minute eps. Atm I have got another four weeks off and I need to watch Warrior Nun, Cursed and Hanna. If I have ever more time (if the lockdown gets extended due to a second spike) I need to watch Manifest, Jinn, The Order and Knightfall season 2.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote