View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 19:44   #27
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: UK offers right to residency and path to citizenship to 3m Hong Kong citizens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Some of my other half's relatives are HK nationals and qualify as BNOs. A couple of her aunts who are of the older generation are not interested in coming here as their view is that they will be treated as second class citizens.

Judging by the attitudes of some in this supposedly welcoming, multicultural nation I am not half surprised.
I always thought that ethnic Chinese in the UK were among the least problematic group in the multicultural melange (of which just 1 doesn't do multiculturalism).

What is it about them that has been overlooked in relation to the Black population leading to BLM?

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote