View Single Post
Old 30-06-2020, 08:18   #855
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
What complete bollocks. There are good police and bad police, just like in the UK. The good out number the bad.
Thats like saying all english football fans are hooligans because you have seem reports of trouble, they are not, you only hear about the bad.
I think you misunderstand. I am referring to 'the police' as an organisation. I agree there are good and bad individuals within it, but the US police forces are remarkably undisciplined and do not adequately enforce any rigid code of behaviour on how to deal with the public. If they have any equal opportunities training, it is completely ineffective. Bad apples can just transfer to other areas with impunity.

Considering the police forces in the US are armed, the way they are managed is alarming.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote