View Single Post
Old 25-06-2020, 18:54   #794
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Black Lives Matter

Quote:
In what way do suggest they use their guns?
I didn’t say they should use them. The fact they have them is a deterrent. Is the point I was making.

Quote:
How would simply handcuffing him, with hands behind the back, stopped him from thrashing around, especially using his legs and/or spitting
. He can thrash around as much as he likes on his arse, I reckon he would have about 90 seconds in him before he was blowing out his backside.

Quote:
He was already handcuffed, hands behind the back, and sitting(or trying to be sat) in the patrol car. At some point, they had to be able to get him in that car, and down to the station.
They should have waited until he was compliant or called for more offices and put him in a van like they do here.

Quote:
He might've been interviewed by the Secret Service. He was accused of a Federal offence.

Short of using Chloroform, what else were they expected to do?
not kill him would be the starting point.

You’re trying to defend the indefensible.

I’m sure there are lots of scenarios that could have taken place that didn’t result in his death