Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 16:48   #845
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
I beg to differ all of SKY TV for me £37p/m this includes 2 mini q boxes the 1tb uhd skyq sky cinema, sports, entertainment + netflix and disney+ yes i know it's a offer but similar of vm was going to be £105p/m including bb.
BB i get from plusnet so bt sports + plusnet tv is only £15p/m in hd they threw hd in for free with bb it's £40p/m again offer so in total £77p/m.
So for me a combo of plusnet + SKY is incredible value, ofcourse i dread to think what it'd be at full price lol.

Jokes and jibes aside all companies have their plus and negative points except talktalk theirs is just negative.
I will always go for who offers me the best deal for my needs.
You can’t compare special offers on one platform with the standard price on another. The standard price for all the standard channels, BT Sport, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema and two V6 boxes, with super fast broadband and free landline calls is £99 on VM. Last time I looked, it was £130 on Sky, although that’s probably changed with the recent Sky/BT deal. Incidentally, the deal you quoted for Sky was for TV only.

Virgin do special offers, too.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote