View Single Post
Old 22-06-2020, 19:24   #4164
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Nobody said “without consequence”. You are putting words into my mouth and have shifted the goalposts to a different point from that which you made originally which was summarised by “complete bollocks”.

You’ve at least acknowledged the role of Central Banks and that there are other ways of the Government raising money from the “money markets” and that in 2008 this was successful at increasing money supply WITHOUT causing the Venezuelan style hyper inflation that’s a cheap, lazy and ignorant dig at a reasonable macroeconomic policy.

Thanks for sharing with me some basic economics websites. I think you’ll probably find them useful reading given how much your knowledge has developed in a mere one hour and seven minutes I think you could grasp this economics lark fully within a couple of weeks if you dropped your ideological barrier at the state having a role in anything.