View Single Post
Old 22-06-2020, 15:14   #4159
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

Can't say I'm too sympathetic with those who are simply scared. I do understand those who are vulnerable or related to someone who is or works in a "high risk" capacity. By now people should have a better understanding of risks and should be able to "work" within the frameworks in place.

It's all a hard thing to work out and I'm glad I don't have to make the choices needed at national levels. They can't look at individual cases and have to balance totals dead, load on services, cost to economy, reaction of the public. Look at the music festival in France - no social distancing, no masks regardless of what the law may be saying. If the public doesn't want to comply in a large enough way then it doesn't matter much what rules you bring in. Are there things to be learnt - certainly, can we change the past - nope? So rather than simply criticising we need all parties to work together so future responses are better. Learn from other nations successes and failures, work out what successes would work here.

Germany have "locked down" a tower block at centre of a flareup. It's this sort of response that seems sensible once some general control is present, yes the virus is still present but if there is a way to control such incidents we are able to relax things in other areas.