Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2020, 08:58   #803
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
​There are going to be three satellite feeds for Pick. Pick SD, Pick HD and Pick alternate.

Apparently, Pick HD & SD will show the FTA football and Pick alternate will be used for the ROI where the football won't be shown on it (this will show 'Caught on Dashcam' instead).

Cheeky Angus and I think that VM will show the Sky Sports feed on channel 100 when the free football is on. I assume that this will be in HD as those wanting to watch it in SD could do so on Pick.

I wonder if VM Ireland will have to temporarily swap their feed to Pick alternate??

Just to confuse matters even more, it's been said that the FTA football will also be shown on the encrypted Sky One! Will VM have to temporarily black out Sky One in the ROI when the football is on!?
If the games are on Sky One HD why would Virgin do anything?
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote