View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 17:21   #5142
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
An Aqualisa Quartz Digital Shower Concealed (Gravity Pumped) - the previous one (10 years old) just borked itself this morning - amazingly, buying it from a retailer was £250 cheaper than from the manufacturer.

It gets delivered Saturday, fitted Monday.
And of course, now that's been installed, SWMBO wants the shower screen, bath siding, bath waste fitting, and the bathroom sink mono mixer tap replaced - just ordered them now.

On a happier note, my dearest darling had a bee in her bonnet about our front door needing replacing, and if we were doing that, we might as well(?) replace the inner porch door (what used to be the front door before the porch was built 10 years ago) - the guy who does that sort of work around our house (I'm mostly useless with that sort of thing, and we've used him for over 20 years) had an inspection, and can re-hang the front door so it aligns better (the porch had settled over 10 years, and the front door was slightly misaligned).

That saved me around £3k - he'll be getting a case of beer on top of what he bills us...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote