View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 19:53   #3583
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
Well, it’s apparent that some users lack objectivity. Regardless of the issue, regardless of the death count, this is the Government that will be forgiven for anything as it delivered Brexit.

I’ve asked the question multiple times what some would describe as failure in managing Coronavirus to no answer, and simply had insults thrown at me for daring to opine that the Government has managed this badly.
It is indeed a mystery why there are those who will forgive almost anything and, as you point out, ignore what is objective criticism and instruct you to "move on, nothing to see here". I feel it is the point that there actually is something to "see here" that is the reason why we have to move on

How can people be content with the highest per capita death rate in the world and not ask if the decision making process that underwrote these deaths is still the correct one?

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The economic response has been very good to be fair
I agree with this point. However, the support is starting to wind down now and when the Government starts to address how the massive Covid borrowing is to be serviced, the real fun will begin.

Who pays and how they pay will be the crux of the matter ..

---------- Post added at 19:53 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
There is plenty of balance in this forum, Mr K & Jfman are equal to 10x me
I am not sure maths is your strong point