View Single Post
Old 29-05-2020, 12:43   #57
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Trump gets fact checked

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
How many tweets that have directly or INDIRECTLY encouraged the violence and looting have been hidden? No reports of that happening, if anything the encouraging words are being widely reported. Here's an idea, why don't they stop looting and committing widespread violence? Is that possible?

They seem to want to have complete freedom to going around committing various crimes such as mugging, burglary, murder, etc and to be able to resist arrest and have to be let go. That is the result they are aiming for. So many examples(US & UK) of where it's obvious that there is little point in resisting or struggling, but they still insist on doing it. The more force required to restrain somebody, the more likely problems are going to result. Do what the rest of us have to do in that situation, don't resist and don't be violent.

Oh dear, and how many have, Show the evidence to back up your statement?

Whilst looting is an abhorrent act the threatened response of shooting people is completely over the top.

Have you watched the original footage of the person who died whilst being under arrest? I have and there was no resistance whatsoever.

You have, i suspect absolutely 0 practical or first hand relevant knowledge idea about the state of Minnesota or Minneapolis it's population, political make up or nature. I spent a considerable amount of time there with work (and friends) to the point it's almost a 2nd home. and will do so again in the future. I (on a rare occasion) can speak from a position of knowledge on this subject. I highly doubt you can.