View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 20:10   #2817
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Will the public wear themselves or their loved ones dying?
To be fair to Old Boy and the grief he’s been getting. He does have a point.

Many of our population that are classed as vulnerable will have to stay in lockdown for their own safety for potentially a long time, possibly a very long time.

And members of their family and carers will have to be very precise in how they are around them.

But we will have to come out of these restrictions at some time, preferably before September if possible. I say restrictions because we are not in “lockdown” or anything like “lockdown”. We have been Asked to restrict our movements when and wherever possible, keep socially distancing and be sensible.

As long as we c@n keep the infection rate static and not overwhelm the NHS we can start opening up certain things. It will have to strictly monitored and managed, but for example if you can manage socially distancing and supermarket shopping, you can do it for any shop.

Cafes, restaurants and bars, will be an issue. Not impossible, but bars, especially when people have had a few will be tricky.

But I think throughout June, July & August we will see some relaxing of restrictions.

Oh and if your wondering why I chose September. I am a parent and a football fan.

I don’t see kids going back until the start of the new school year, and I would love the new season to start as normal. This season should be scrapped and expunged from the record books - Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.