View Single Post
Old 13-04-2020, 21:38   #2110
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don't think the UK's lockdown will last that long. The Chancellor will be wanting to avoid a collapse of the economy.

If there is no easing of these restrictions agreed in another three weeks, we will be in quite some trouble, I would have thought.
I think you're sticking your neck out here, OB.

There will be hell to pay if the science tells the Guvmin that it must avoid a 2nd wave - when the economy would collapse anyway.

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 21:37 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
On the 23rd January China imposed a lockdown in Wuhan and other cities in Hubei and on the 8th April the Wuhan lockdown officially ended so l would imagine we are taking about that type of timeframe.
... at least we'll have the advantage of being able to some degree to assess what will be the outcome in Wuhan.

My advice is at your risk.