View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 18:12   #2044
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Coronavirus

Complete lie here from The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-herd-immunity

Utterly bogus, anti-science, dishonest nonsense. I would use stronger language but it would get me banned for rules I am meant to be enforcing

Quote:
The inclusion of “targeted herd immunity” as a possible UK government response to the Covid-19 pandemic – in a list of possible interventions considered for analysis by a contractor – appears to contradict strong denials by the health secretary 10 days earlier that it was any part of government policy.
Simulating something does not make it policy. Idiotic to suggest it does. I would hope the Government is war-gaming all sorts of scenarios but that doesn't make it policy.

The MOD probably has plans for invasions of France and Ireland, doesn't mean it's policy either.