View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 09:21   #7572
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

I haven't kept up with the conversation and only seen this last post but for what it's worth I agree with you. The weather doesn't have a frequent effect on my tv and has never knocked out VM tv however once a year when we have a ridiculously hot day it will knock my Sky tv out and similarly during a thunderstorm.

I think on demand/streaming is the way to go for the future and also getting rid of the tv license and making the BBC stand on its own two feet. The sooner both of those happen the better.