Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2020)
View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 19:50   #174
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2020)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
I would think that although the listings state ‘no longer available’ on the day it would just be a simple name change/rebrand and the schedule going forward being updated on the day as well as all config will be the same as well as the source feed.

I would doubt that they would do any testing in advance
TV Channel Lists is reporting that Sky are testing the Sky Comedy Channels right now using other SID.

So again keep an eye on Forum Box for information on Sky Comedy Channels testing on Virgin Media UK sometime before this weekend.

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
it would be interesting if it was added how much live boxing bills they would have.
At time of posting BoxNation do not have an HD Channel (Source: TV Channel Lists).

Premier Sports did confirm last week "Premier Sports will be actively looking to increase live content on BoxNation with discussions underway to secure long term output agreements with PBC, Top Rank and Golden Boy along with a number of small hall UK promoters."

I was thinking they did have an HD Channel up until 6.30pm tonight.

https://www.premiersports.com/boxnation.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 21-01-2020 at 19:53.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote