Thread: Football Season 2019/2020 Football
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 12:14   #451
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Season 2019/2020 Football

Despite my previous post, changing the offside rule won't make a Difference. Someone rightfully pointed out they'll still try and measure feet. The answer thankfully lies within the IFA guidance and I'm sure FIFA's intervention inevitably. That guidance is quoted above. So long as they enforce it we'll be OK. The system works when used correctly. See the Mahrez offside. No lines drawn, he was visibly offside to anyone that seen it. It was clear and obvious.

The second clarification we desperately need is the onfield referee must go over to the monitor as does a ref in any other league.

Lastly. I'm nearly joining the conspiracy that this is a total smear campaign from both a league and refereeing association that were verbally against VAR. Very literally using it in the exact way nobody suggested it be used.