View Single Post
Old 28-12-2019, 14:34   #7072
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Looking at the Now TV website suggests that some Disney-owned films are not leaving Sky until well after Disney + launches. For example,
Captain Marvel (Streaming until 31 January 2021)
Die Hard (31 May 2021)
Dumbo (21 February 2021)
Jingle all the Way (30 April 2022)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (11 October 2021)
X-Men: First Class (2 September 2021)

However, I can see Sky being squeezed on the content front from 2022 onwards when it might have little Disney content and its new studios have not come on stream. I guess that might be filled with content from NBC Universal and Warner Media that's currently on other platforms.
Without Disney content Sky Cinema will struggle to continue in its current form that said it could easily restructure it's packages to have the basic Entertainment pack and an Entertainment + which includes movies I'm sure many would take it if the pricing was around £22 for Entertainment and £30 for Entertainment +.