View Single Post
Old 29-11-2019, 13:32   #26
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Election 2019 - Week 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
You forgot that Corbyn will also cripple the economy, so that and his stance on the EU are two very good reasons for me to vote Conservative.

If this issue is not going to hike the Lib Dems into the official party of opposition (which it won't) I cannot think what it would take to bring this about. I can't see Labour sinking even further than this, but I suppose you never know.

Labour did bounce back over a period after Michael Foot. Maybe history will repeat itself.
I can't question what you've said about Labour. But I'm appealing to the conscience and decency of our contributors who should not for a moment associate themselves with the evident antisemitism of Corbyn and his Momentum thugs.

My advice is at your risk.