View Single Post
Old 21-11-2019, 21:57   #2492
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
The "Not usually amongst them" bit, is simply because I don't want to traipse through the whole thread checking every single example so that I can claim "X% are not amongst them". I have given specific examples of where a claim(not the ESA/PIP claim referred to) made within a post, is untrue, and why it's untrue.
Eg Link

The TRUTH being:-

Furthermore:-
What is wrong about pointing out the truth?
You haven’t pointed out the truth though, all too often you are offering another mere subjective opinion, similar in vain to the “man in the pub” in the absence of material facts about the individuals involved or the claims made.

It’s total bull from you time and again. Anything to depend the DWP when against any measure going their performance in administering benefits is atrocious and getting worse. A Government department failing to administer laws it creates is nothing short of scandalous and for any supposedly “neutral” person to clutch at straws to defend them is, frankly, despicable.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote