View Single Post
Old 18-11-2019, 21:05   #2471
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

"famous UK diabetic sports achievers" haha. What about all those asthmatic cyclists? Utterly laughable to compare the medical plight of hundreds of thousands to one or two athletes.

Your rush to defend the DWP at every turn is truly laughable. I just had a Google and it did not indicate the "usual process" was for an appellant of a fit for work decision to not have to claim Jobseeker's.

I can't believe I got banned from the Brexit thread for the week for the rather unambitious prediction that you work for them.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote