View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 23:33   #285
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Election 2019, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I haven’t seen anything where the Labour Party official position would be to campaign against it’s own deal.
Really? Been in the Tora Bora caves have we?

https://www.facebook.com/AndyCarterW...863405?sfns=mo

https://www.facebook.com/42909022449...884225?sfns=mo

Quote:
Only that the party would remain neutral,
Yeah, of course.

Quote:
but individuals could campaign as they wished.
well that came out after the Thornberry debacle

Quote:
The raison d'etre of Brexit is to get rid EU nationals in the workforce. Anything else is speculative.
Yes it was all about running the immigrants out......your either a proponent of such a view or you just want to push it because it suits you.

I would argue people just don’t want to be overseen by Brussels.

Our legislators should be our Parliament. Accountable to us.

Should a government, or other overseeing executive administration, not be accountable to the people?

Should we not be allowed to remove the legislators if we don’t think they’re doing right in our Service?

We can do that’s with our Parliament. We can’t do that with the EU commission though.

They have no accountability to the people, yet devise laws to govern them.

That I feel is much more important than a few Lithuanians rocking up to pick spuds.

Last edited by Paul; 07-11-2019 at 04:44. Reason: No insults please.