View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 10:14   #1491
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Well there's only one way to find that out isn't there? We have General elections over a similar timescale, and people change their minds then, as they have a right to do. The implications of Brexit are far bigger and much more long reaching than any General Election. In particular there are 3-4 years worth of new voters on the register, who this will affect most. Also now there's a deal on the table, we know exactly what we're voting for, not some lie painted on a bus.

It's boring me like everyone else, but the implications are too important, to 'just get it over with', because it won't, negotiating a trade deal will drag on for years.

I can guarantee I'll shut up on the issue if we vote again and accept this deal
That Cameron promised to abide by the results of an "Advisory" referendum has been the problem all along.

Any referendum making such a promise should only be run as binding. Forcing every MP to support his comment has led us down this disastrous path.