View Single Post
Old 24-09-2019, 11:57   #380
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I have no issues with accepting the Democratic decisions of people. Pitty you and others do, which is why we are in the whole sorry mess. Over 3 years ago, the decision was made and "some" of you Remainers have kicked and screamed and thrown your toys out the pram, which is why we are in this stalemate.

Do you honestly think if Brexit is cancelled that will solve everything? Do you?

Do you think the Brexiteers desire to leave a disgusting and corrupt "empire", (empire, not my terminology, but Verhoftstadt's.) will falter ?

I can tell you, mine won't, I do not want my country to remain in a corrupt and disgusting union, I have the right to live in a truly independent country, free from foreign interference, that will never go away.
Think you'll have to direct the corrupt disgusting etc. words at your own Govt.