View Single Post
Old 21-09-2019, 13:45   #6423
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyside View Post
Channel 4 have a lot of interesting programmes - especially the Walter Presents shows - and I am hoping that it joins Britbox. At present with the impossible to skip ads they are a pain to try and watch. It's a bit of a slim hope, though, as most, if not all, of its shows are bought in from outside sources rather than produced by the channel itself and I imagine that the rights would be a nightmare to negotiate. The news that Channel 5 are only adding the shows they produce on their own seems to confirm this. I fear that without a broad cross-section of back-catalogue material from all the main channels that the Britbox offering may be too thin to be of interest to many people.
Walter Presents is non-UK content so by definition can't join BritBox.