View Single Post
Old 20-09-2019, 14:43   #6416
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Channel 4 have a lot of interesting programmes - especially the Walter Presents shows - and I am hoping that it joins Britbox. At present with the impossible to skip ads they are a pain to try and watch. It's a bit of a slim hope, though, as most, if not all, of its shows are bought in from outside sources rather than produced by the channel itself and I imagine that the rights would be a nightmare to negotiate. The news that Channel 5 are only adding the shows they produce on their own seems to confirm this. I fear that without a broad cross-section of back-catalogue material from all the main channels that the Britbox offering may be too thin to be of interest to many people.