View Single Post
Old 31-08-2019, 12:09   #1544
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: PM Boris forms a government

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Oh Seph, you've made my day, that's the funniest thing I've read on this forum for a long, long time.
Thank you!
Maybe I should explain more. TM lied all the way along.
She might as well been in cahoots with her Chancellor - probably was. It seems obvious now that her agenda was to pretend to honour the Referendum result by doing tongues with the EU on the Withdrawal Agreement. No PM who intended otherwise would have come back with that Agreement. Yet she told everyone on day one that no deal was better than a bad deal.

The present government, on the other hand, is not dishonest - certainly not in the Brexit context. Those dishonourable MPs who are determined to stop Brexit (against the will of the Referendum majority) might possibly succeed in getting an extension to A50. Then a General Election will be necessary to sort this out and we'll see what what we then get.

My advice is at your risk.