View Single Post
Old 25-08-2019, 13:22   #1349
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: PM Boris forms a government

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Honestly, jfman, the way you think continues to amaze me.

Of course, once again, you are way off beam. What I am saying is that the government have set a minimum salary at which university fees are paid back. That minimum salary relates to the benefit deemed to have been assumed by that university education.

Individual motivations to attend university and find employment afterwards I am sure will vary.

That is all. Why do you think you have the right to scrutinise everything said on these forums? We are just having a conversation, for heaven's sake. This isn't an online version of the House of Commons!

Just cool.
I’m sure they do, but I’m quite sure nobody chooses to earn £22 000 for the sole purpose of avoiding paying back their student loans at a marginal rate of 9% of earnings above that threshold.

If the economic environment means a lot of graduates are earning below this level then that’s the general economy that’s the problem not any individual who went to uni.