View Single Post
Old 20-08-2019, 20:25   #2270
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Due to current health issues progressing I have had to give up looking for a new job and instead am faced with claiming Universal Credit, council tax benefit and ESA along with trying to get my PIP changed to the higher tier.

What a hell of a process for it all.
Due to wife being made redundant, as I was already claiming ESA and PIP, meant that Universal credit has to be made jointly so I had to apply for it as well so my ESA and PIP is just deducted from UC, same with carers allowance too. It really is hell. It has taken 11 weeks so far and they don't really help you either. I pity anyone that has to go through this process.