Thread: 500M 500mb Question
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2019, 17:06   #191
spankysmagicpian
cf.geek

Services: Ultimate Oomph although there is nothing ultimate or oomph about it.
spankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these partsspankysmagicpian is just so famous around these parts
Re: 500mb Question

According to that document it's £4.65 per GB above the 14.18 GB fair use.
I remember the last time I was abroad, I didn't get my bill for the roaming (before they had 'free' EU roaming) until the month after as they have to confirm the data usage with the foreign provider.

If that's the case.... <gulp>

---------- Post added at 17:06 ---------- Previous post was at 17:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Tools/Network Status/Configuration.
Thanks Snoopz and heero_yuy.

Found it now, config has been updated but yes, you've guessed it, it's actually no better of slower than my original M350. Oh well, I'm now paying less than I was before so can't complain.
spankysmagicpian is offline   Reply With Quote