View Single Post
Old 18-07-2019, 22:30   #787
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Make it difficult to agree consensus, and enough Parliamentary votes, if they don’t tell anyone until the last moment...
What I mean is that leaders and prospective leaders are perpetually being pressured to rule things out when they actually provide leverage.in negotiations.

Every time a politician is asked what they might do if....they answer it and then there is this big push to prevent it. Laying all one's cards on the table may demonstrate honesty, but it makes a mockery of getting the best result.

Of course we should try to get consensus. It is unfortunate that Parliament don't seem to know what they want so they try to wreck everything instead.

I do think that when Boris is elected, he will push up the popularity ratings of the Conservative Party. I cannot wait for a timely General Election to ensure a working majority to avoid the current fiasco from being repeated. We cannot go on like this.