View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 18:26   #1197
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Could we see Universal Channel eventually close down ?

https://www.tvwise.co.uk/2019/07/sky...nbcs-manifest/
Possible, but other channels in the combined portfolio are likely to be closed before Universal in my opinion. Sky2 and Real Lives for instance.

I do find that procedurals comment in the article odd. Universal shows just as many procedurals. I'd say it was more the subject matter of Chicago Med that is relevant, Sky Witness shows a wider array of subjects, and in particular is home to fellow medical show Grey's Anatomy. Universal is pretty much all police crime dramas these days, most of its schedule is the various Law & Order franchises.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote