View Single Post
Old 19-06-2019, 07:53   #308
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Leadership who is the next PM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I was thoroughly sick of it within about 15 minutes. Nobody really answered anything and was it just me or did Emily Maitlis only have pre-prepared attack lines for Boris?

The most entertaining thing about it was that Rory actually looked like someone had flipped his off switch whenever he thought the camera wasn’t on him.
She did,but i was quite impressed by the way he just talked through it and didn't take the bait.
As for goofy his body language said it all.