Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 14:17   #2433
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Brexit

For the last few days I have been in the far north of Scotland and sitting & looking at the views at Cape Wrath

2019-05-19 14.00.12.JPG

Brexit seemed a long way away. Back home, reality creeps back in

Here's a depressing example: Femi is an ardent Remain campaigner who tries to argue the case for Remain/2nd Vote in a calm and constructive way. He never insults anyone and is always calm and respectful.

Here he is at a rally where he is offering to debate the case for No Deal with anyone who wants to talk to him:

https://twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/statu...66941236498434

Watch the video and see the sort of Britain what may await us ..

Quote:
I don't mind Right-Wing thugs chucking their drinks on me.
I don't mind them poking me in the face with a flagpole.
I do mind that Nigel Farage is set to WIN the European Elections on Thursday, by calling anyone who opposes a form of Brexit he said would never happen, "traitors".
Here he is wanting to debate with people and he gets water thrown at him, gets called "F***king Traitor, Treacherous ****, etc"

Welcome to Farage's Britain ..