View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 20:41   #785
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethf1927 View Post
Well I get a pop up on History 2 HD telling me it’s moving and my series links will be ok. Sure the teams at VM have it all in hand

I’ve set some up to test it on Lifetime SD and HD, Crime SD and HD, History SD and HD and History 2 SD and HD.
Good stuff. I only have Lifetime SD and History 2 SD on my tier so I put them on earlier to see if they had pop-up messages. Oddly they didn't, and you'd think they would as you'd be more likely to lose your Series Links if they were on a channel that was disappearing rather than moving.

----

As an aside, I had Quest on earlier today and thought it interesting that on their adverts for their shows the channel numbers they use on ALL platforms is the HD version. With auto HD swaps on Sky and FreeSat HD-capable boxes it doesn't mean much on them, but Freeview and VM have the SD version on much more prominent numbers yet Quest chose only the HD numbers to promote. If Discovery are doing this it makes an HD swap on VM much more likely in my opinion.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 11-05-2019 at 20:44.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote