View Single Post
Old 04-05-2019, 01:50   #1963
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
They had UKIP and Conservative and probably the Labour Party too.
You are comletely wrong, and you know it. If I am a Conservative and want to protest, where do I go? UKIP is discredited and doesn't even field candidates in many areas.

If we have EU elections, we will have a Brexit Party. Maybe that will help you get a better perspective of what the British actually think of the EU.

---------- Post added at 01:46 ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Very careless of them.
It was to be expected. The hard Brexit we wanted has not been delivered.

Sorry if that doesn't fit into your mindset!

---------- Post added at 01:50 ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
You said they had no pro-Brexit parties to vote for which was clearly wrong. You are now posing a different
What were the pro-Brexit parties then, Andrew? If we had one in my area, I must have missed it!

Don't talk about UKIP. They are an extremist party that I most certainly wouldn't vote for. You are clutching at straws now.