View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 19:08   #784
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Broadband ?

I'm referring to the 50 million + TV subscribers who'll have access included for free from the ad supported Streaming service as far as I'm aware the others have only mentioned pay OTT services.

I'm sure Comcast mentioned making $5-6 per subscriber from advertising which seems pretty good and gives them a huge audience from day one with the potential for an even higher audience if the as supported app becomes available to competing pay TV services.

Last edited by muppetman11; 02-05-2019 at 19:13.