View Single Post
Old 25-04-2019, 13:11   #5180
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
They already do accept competition on their own box. I regularly notice when I search for programmes on the V6 that I can access some selections either on Netflix with no extra charge or through the store on a PPV basis.

I have not seen any indication that we will not also be getting Amazon's PPV programming with the app, although I've not seen anything that says we will either.
Yes, I see your point regarding the Netflix option when searching although Netflix do not do PPV so there is a difference. VM have to cater for all, if you do not have a Netflix sub then there is a PPV option with VM

I'm thinking more about the latest movie releases, that's the direct competition they wont be happy about.

Just my opinion, we'll just have to wait and see if we get a low or full fat version of the Amazon app