Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 17-04-2019, 18:15   #1663
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I thought the emphasis in your question was relating to my statement that it was perfectly possible to leave in an orderly fashion without a deal.Hence, the link that I posted.

As far as the statement I made about 'most leavers thinking that was possible' is concerned, I guess I was relying on the conversations I have been having with many acquaintences who are leavers, as well as reactions that I have noted from interviews with the public. Nothing scientific, but a fairly large sample of people all in all.

It is quite noticeable when you talk to leavers how positive they are about the opportunities out there for the taking when we leave, whereas most remainers I have noticed are very negative 'cup half empty' types. I guess it is natural for people who only see problems and regard any change as a threat to vote to remain. It makes sense to people who have that mindset.
You seem to confuse "identifying and assessing impacts of issues" with "very negative".
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.