Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2019, 20:17   #1554
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I think that after 33 million people voted in the referendum, 6 million people signed the revoke petition and one million people marched in London in favour of remain there's got to be at least some in there who wouldn't ordinarily vote in EU elections who now will.

Me, for one.

---------- Post added at 20:14 ---------- Previous post was at 20:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
his poster sure was like on day Jo Cox got murdered
There is no correlation between the two, to draw one is in very poor taste. Very poor.

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 20:14 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007stuart View Post
Farage is a totally obnoxious individual who has done more damage to the UK with his self serving tirades against the EU than anyone else and still has the audacity to collect a salary from the EU.

His last attempt at garnishing support left him going home on a bus, which to my mind shows how little support his beliefs have and does not deserve the level of exposure he gets.
Farage is an excellent orator, handles himself much better than many MPs, and he will carry support.

I think he is essential to the debate.