Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 08:37   #1495
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave42 View Post
we would been out now if the brexiteers in parliament voted for brexit lots of remain mps did
FFS- How many more times do I have to say the WA concocted by the Remainers in Government and the EU, it is not Brexit. Have you actually read the agreement ?

It is an agreement, only a country would only agree to, if it has been defeated in war.

---------- Post added at 08:37 ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
No need ... no second referendum, no revocation. That from a Brexiteer- I.e., me. Simples.
Absolutely. Let’s get the hell out of this cancerous EU. Stop paying £50 Million a day for this con job membership and start trading on WTO terms. AND ignore all the pathetic fear mongering bullshit from the other side that has lied from day one and got all negative predictions totally wrong so far. Simples.