View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 12:25   #533
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
I noticed this on DigitalBitrate

5Star testing in HD, maybe another HD exclusive from 5 to join Paramount

http://www.digitalbitrate.com/dtv.ph...&sec=0&lang=en
Nice find!

Given the Catch-up On-demand for C5 channels tends to only come in HD flavour these days (I only really have Law & Order SVU on 5USA to go on for regular observations of this) it doesn't surprise me as much as it might have in the past, pre-Paramount Network HD.

The screen capture on that DigitalBitRate page is dated 24th March 2019 and it's a bit odd it's in MPEG2, but very interesting.

Had a look prompted by your find ScottishSteve and found that it also on a different multiplex (here) and the screen capture is dated last night, 3rd April. And also here, screen capture dated 29th March.

Last edited by cheekyangus; 04-04-2019 at 12:40.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote